If there is one thing FCP members love, it’s connecting over food!
We invite you to plan an FCP Connects in your area to bring members together over coffee, lunch, happy hour, dinner, a tasting, cooking class, or something else. This is a great opportunity to network with fellow FCP members and to let your colleagues know about FCP and encourage them to join the MOST FUN practice group!
To get started…
- Schedule a date, time, and place for your local FCP Connects event.
- Post an invite on the FCP EML, as well as your state and district EMLs (electronic mailing lists) noting the time and place to gather, along with any other pertinent details.
- Promote your event on your personal, professional and association social media accounts using #FCPDPG.
- Let us know how you’re celebrating. Is it cake? Coffee? Cooking class? Cocktails? Something else?
- Submit event details here – FCP’s social media team will help promote your event!
Share the fun! After your event, help promote membership in FCP by posting pictures on your social media accounts using #FCPDPG. Our social media team is ready to share the fun.
FCP Connects are informal, no-host gatherings coordinated independently by FCP members. FCP will provide promotional support.